Whitemoon hat einen weiteren Bugfix Patch veröffentlicht
Implemented: 2022-01-30, 3AM CET
*The client will automatically download the update when restarted, so we recommend restarting it.
Apart from implementing fixes that improve the stability of the game and servers, we’ve also patched up some issues. Read on for a full list.
- Fixed a bug with receiving honor from tasks when in a guild.
- Fixed a bug in the Stamina Usage and Mana Usage modifiers on synergetics – they increased the usage instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed the display of the psychoproperties Mana Regeneration and Stamina Regeneration in the psychoproperties summary window.
- You can now see the avatar of a player when you mouse over them in the ranking.
- Fixed the display of psychoproperties when comparing gear.
- Removed Master of Fate from Tarul’s lootlist.
- Flee and Root Rip can no longer be leveled up.
- Fixed an error that prevented platinum chests from spawning in large areas (except for the Trentis area – the chests won’t spawn there).
- Removed the unfinished quest Imprisoned One and blocked the possibility to buy the recipe for it.
- Fixed a bug in the quest Femme Fatale that prevented players from talking to Nicodemus in Landau’s room.
- Fixed a bug in the quest The Dive quest that blocked players at the “Talk to the priest” stage.
- Fixed a bug in Philosopher’s Stone that prevented players from taking the daily quest again (if you are still unable to take it again, please contact support).
- Fixed the mechanism teleporting players to the Three Specters instance that caused them to be banned if there was combat active.